Tired of Keto pancakes that come out flat, flavorless, or with poor texture? For a while I didn't think I could still enjoy pancakes when sticking to my Keto diet.
That changed when I found out about Carbquik. Using Carbquik you can make pancakes that taste just like the real thing without the carbs. Haven't tried it yet? Check out our Carbquik review.
Level Up Your Pancakes!
Don't just eat your pancakes plain, when you can get decadent! I love adding whipped cream sweetened with a sweetener like swerve or monkfruit. If you're careful about how many carbs you're eating, you can even add some fresh berries to your pancakes!
NOTE: This isn't the official pancake recipe for Carbquik pancakes, we prefer this unique take on Carbquik Keto pancakes. If you're interested though, here is a link to the official carbquik recipe.
Best Carbquik Low Carb Pancakes
Delicious pancakes without all the carbs. Don't forget the syrup!
- 1Start by mixing dry ingredients: Carbquick, Baking Powder, and Salt in a bowl.
- 2Add wet ingredients: Egg, Melted Butter, and Buttermilk.
- 3Mix ingredients together with a mixer.
- 4Add water and continue mixing.
- 5Leave your pancake batter to sit for approximately 10 minutes. The batter will get much smoother.
- 6After waiting 10 minutes, if your batter is thicker than you like, you can add a bit more water and mix it in.
- 7Heat up your griddle or skillet on medium heat (ideal temperature 350 Fahrenheit). Add butter to the pan.
- 8Add your pancake batter to the pan.
- 9When your pancake is bubbly on top and the bubbles begin to pop, check the bottom and flip them over when browned to your liking.
- 10Serve with a sugar free pancake syrup like Mrs. Butterworth's Sugar Free Syrup!
Recipe Video from Debbie's Back Porch
Try Carbquik for yourself
The easiest way to make delicious keto friendly baked goods.